Allison is a proactive, detail-oriented collaborator with a design-focused background and over 15 years of experience consistently delivering process innovation, workflow efficiencies, and streamlined creative operations to cross-functional teams.
With a background in graphics and art direction, Allison has a deep understanding of the creative process for both print and digital workstreams. Projects have ranged from omnichannel holiday retail campaigns and email marketing programs to luxury real-estate rebranding and geo-targeted mobile advertising.
She has consulted various creative teams for the past six years including The North Face, Men's Wearhouse, Wells Fargo, Perricone MD, and Peet's Coffee. Prior to freelancing Allison held the position of Senior Design Manager at Gymboree, and Senior Designer at Sephora.
With 15+ years of hiring talent, Allison has an extensive database of creative partners and has directed dozens of studio and location shoots, collaborating closely with marketers, stylists, producers, and designers. She's also got a knack for editing down thousands of images to find the perfect hero and has been known to toss in some copywriting on the fly, when needed.
In addition to a weakness for all things mid-century modern, heirloom tomatoes, and the japanese aesthetic of wabi-sabi, Allison is a recovering Lucky Charms addict who also loves tacky refrigerator magnets and reality tv, but don't tell anyone.
- Sephora VIA Award for outstanding teamwork
- Folio Awards: First Place for Best Feature Design
- Society of Publication Designers
- Society of Illustrators of Los Angeles
- Art Directors Club of Metropolitan Washington Annual Show
- American Graphic Design Awards (5)
- Portfolios.com Award Show
- HOW Books, Colossal Design: 379 Inspiring Designs with Stories Behind the Concepts
- HOW Magazine International Design Annual
- AIGA Portfolio Day, Reviewer. San Francisco, 2007–2019.
- AIGA Compostmodern, Event Committee. San Francisco, 2008–2009.
- Positive Focus: Center for Emerging Photoartists, Guest Critic. New York, 2006.
- Deadline Club Awards (Society of Professional Journalists), Judge. New York, 2004.